Monday, October 15, 2012

Screen TIme Money

Sometimes despite my best efforts, we can fall into the habit of a little too much screen time. So I thought if I could make keeping track of screen time a little more fun for the kids it might stick better! I found these super cute screen time money printables here and I'm excited to give them a try! All I did was cut them out and then laminate them (and then cut them again :)


You can print them in blue, green, pink, silver, or just black and white depending on how many kids you have - that way it's easy to keep track of everyone's tickets :) I haven't ironed out the details of how to distribute them (do I give them out, do the kids earn them, etc) but I'm excited to make keeping track of screen time a little more fun!

I'm linking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment