Monday, September 24, 2012

Sacrament Meeting Activity Folder

I saw a friend of mine with something like this during sacrament one week and I loved the idea so I decided to make one for my kids. Thanks, Alisha! Basically what it is is fun activity pages from the FRIEND magazine (which is published by our church - the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)

All I did was slip the pages in to clear covers and put them in the folder! Easy peasy!

The crayons are dry-erase Crayola crayons you can get at walmart so all the kids need to do is wipe the page clean!

One thing I LOVE about this is since the Friend magazine comes out every month, you can always be adding new pages and even make multiple folders! You can even start organizing them by topic! Another thing I love is that this is a budget-friendly and super easy way to give your kids some church-related activities to do during sacrament meeting :)

I'm linking up!
The Girl Creative Skip To My Lou Lil\'Luna
Organize and Decorate Everything
Blissful and Domestic
52 Mantels

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Kristi! I'm glad you found something on my little abandoned blog. Hopefully I'll have time to start posting again soon :) !

    ReplyDelete